Sunday, January 27, 2013

Halloween Practice! :)

I know Jamaa's spookies holiday is months away (less than 10 months specificly.) But i'm gonna practice! :) I mean, practice makes perfect, right? Okay. I call this story the haunted night. (Part 1 anyway.)



It was dawn of night.. Rain beat down on my face. I had to run.. Run fast.. but I didn't know what from.. I looked behind me and saw red beating eyes, I turned and faced the direction I was headed, trying not to cry. I look ahead and see a wall. My journey ended. Forever. I turned around and saw the red beaty eyes come closer in and a smile with teeth as sharp as razors. Voices echoed through out.. I slid down the wall with the beaty eyes following my every move.. I blacked out.



 Thanks for waisting your time reading my story! Lol! Go ahead make your own! :)


 (Please no copying or stealing. You can if you put credit into the end. Thanks.)

No comments:

Post a Comment